Apr 24, 2014
1. Peter: Hi Liz, hey great jacket.
2. Liz: Thanks Peter. It's new. What do you think? Does it suit me?
3. Peter: Yes, its the perfect color for you.
4. Liz: I decided that it's time for a new coat. My other clothes are for the winter, and I end up getting too hot, now that it is spring.
5. Peter: I know what you mean. The weather changes a lot; sometimes the wind is quite cold, and then the next thing you know, it's sunny.
6. Liz: Exactly. That's why I bought this jacket. It's a wind blocker, and it's light. I can have more layers of clothing underneath.
Peter: I didn't know you were so fashionable, Liz!
Follow the link to buy or rate my app.